May 7, 2012 by themagicherb
The belly bulge is an issue most ladies (usually more than men) experience. Not only does it make us feel self conscious when we look in the mirror, but it is also unhealthy for our body. Fat enlarges the heart leading to congestive heart failure, hurts the liver, and even slows down blood flow throughout the body.
Every single one of us has some excuse of why we are not taking care of ourselves, but ladies and gents I’m here to tell you it’s only going to get worse unless you start incorporating a healthy life style. Excessive belly fat leads to fatigue, sleep apnea, a nonexistent libido, and the list goes on. So write down every excuse you have on a sheet of paper and start finding a solution to them because life will only get better when you feel good!
Now the question becomes how are you going to make it better??
These items should be on every single one of your grocery lists
5 belly busting items you should have in your kitchen at all times
- Beans – They are loaded with fiber and proteins, but try the dry beans instead of the canned ones.
- Eggs – Great source of protein as well to keep you full and build lean muscle and don’t fear the yolk because it’s filled with b vitamins.
- Berries – They are full of antioxidants.
- Dairy – Filled with all the essential nutrients, like vitamin D, calcium, and of course protein. If you don’t like milk try Greek yogurt.
- Wheat products – it be broken down in the body much easier than refined wheat. It helps maintain weight and reduce diseases.
3 foods in the snack and candy aisle that can actually help you get a lean belly
- Dark chocolate
Try the Mega Thin Formula for a healthy hand in the right direction.
Email us with your address and we will send you a completely free 6 day supply to try for yourself.